Answer: With respect to paying for store cards for gas for students to get to school and school activities, LEAs have the flexibility to use regular district funds, McKinney-Vento funds, Title I Part A funds, and ARP-HCY funds. It is important to note that all of the federal funds are to be used for the excess cost of transportation, so depending on the situation, general funds would be the first option to consider.

Read more Q&A from Our Inbox

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This