Research and resources on homelessness and education
- American Bar Association, Educating Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Civic, Hidden in Plain Sight.
- Education Leads Home, Homeless Student State Snapshots.
- Child Development, Housing Interventions and the Chronic and Acute Risks of Family Homelessness.
- SchoolHouse Connection, Lessons from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey.
Research and resources on homelessness among infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Cityscape, Homelessness During Infancy: Associations with Infant and Maternal Health and Hardship Outcomes.
- SchoolHouse Connection, Young Children Experiencing Homelessness: An Overview.
- Pediatrics, Time and Duration of Pre- and Postnatal Homelessness and the Health of Young Children.
Research and resources on youth homelessness
- Chapin Hall, Voices of Youth Count.
- National Network for Youth, What Works to End Youth Homelessness.
- Mona Delahooke, Beyond Behaviors.
- Ann Masten, Ordinary Magic: Resilience in Development.
- Bruce Perry, The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog.
- Kristin Souers, Fostering Resilient Learners.
- Bessel van der Kolk, The Body Keeps the Score.