See you at the NAEHCY Conference in New Orleans!
Will you be attending this year’s NAEHCY conference in New Orleans, Louisiana? We’re excited to share some exciting news about our participation that you won’t want to miss!
Not able to attend this year? Look out for a recap email where you will get access to all of our Powerpoint presentations. Additionally, be sure to sign up for our “Tips and Tools for Using ARP-HCY Funds to Support Students Experiencing Homelessness” webinars below:
🗣 SchoolHouse Connection is presenting in seven sessions!
Sunday, November 12
- 2:45 PM-4:15 PM CT – Supporting Immigrant and Migrant Students Experiencing Homelessness
- 2:45 PM-4:15 PM CT – What’s Hot on the Hill: A Federal Policy and Advocacy Update
- 4:45 PM-6:15 PM CT – How Liaisons Help Drive State Policy Reform
Monday, November 13
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM CT – How Homeless Higher Education Liaisons Support College Students
- 3:45 PM-5:15 PM CT – Filling out the FAFSA for Homeless Youth: Updates, Advice, and Advocacy
Tuesday, November 14
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM CT – Strategies and Best Practices for Supporting the Mental Health of Students Experiencing Homelessness
- 10:00 AM-11:30 AM CT – Raising Potential: Increasing School Readiness through Creative Early Childhood/K-12 Partnerships
👋 Visit Our Exhibit Booth!
Don’t forget to stop by our exhibit booth to meet our team! We’ve got informative handouts, free swag, and t-shirts for sale. Every purchase you make goes directly to our youth leadership and scholarship program.
We can’t wait to see you!
The SchoolHouse Connection Team