Answer: Yes, as long as 1) the services are reasonable and necessary to assist the student to take advantage of educational opportunities; and 2) Title I, Part A funds are used as a last resort when funds or services are not available from other public or private sources.

Here is a link to the part of the U.S. Department of Education’s guidance, which specifically mentions both counseling and dental services as allowable expenditures.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This