Answer: Yes. Based on the information you provided, the student is staying with others due to loss of housing, and the situation does not sound fixed, regular, and adequate (no custody, and father is incarcerated, presumably temporarily). 42 USC 11434a(2)(A)-(B).

Read more Q&A from Our Inbox

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This